Women's dresses were on purpose because of female parts! There weren't fem napkins and tampons back in the day. Not long ago, women tore up old sheets for their monthly visitor. Can you imagine that in pants? Not too comfy. Dresses were easy access, and easy delivery; some were fancy, but most were practical for chores... women's chores.
1. What type of clothing style are you interested in?
any kind... has to be in style though:)
2. What is the type of clothing do you buy most often?
american eagle, charlotte russe, volcom, famous, etc.
3. Would you shop at a store where they have a cafÃ© as well? Why?
4.How often do you shop?
A. once a year
5. How much are you willing to pay for a complete outfit? (Shirt, pants etc.)
D. $181 or more but my mom wont let me:(
6. What are your expectations for customer service?
kind people. not like those people who work at abercrombie who totally ignore you when you ask for help. people who come up to you asking if you need any help.... even thought it gets annoying sometime:)
7.When shopping would you ratherâ€l
C. have people there just in case you need help
8. How much money do you spend on a shopping day?
A. $30-60 actually less:(
9. What do you think of the name â€œprodigal.â€ for a boutique?
thats a unique name:)
10. What is your style more like?